Now open every Saturday 9am to 12pm.
Winter Market hours are 10am to 12pm, December through April.
Policies in effect at our Market:
• Walk-in service with vendors with proper distancing.
Once in the market, please distance from other customers while in line. Only one customer at a booth at one time.
The market will continue the following practices:
• Hand sanitizer will be available for shoppers and vendors throughout the market;
• A hand washing station is available;
• All vendor tents will be spaced to allow for physical distancing;
• Vendors will wear gloves and/or sanitize regularly when will handle open food products for customers;
• Vendors may sample their product but we ask that customers let the vendor provide a single sample and then step to the side, away from others, to try that product;
• No member of Market staff or Market vendors will be allowed to attend the Market if they are experiencing illness;
• If you have any questions or need the Market’s assistance in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help any way we can.
We take the health and wellness of our community very seriously. Fresh local food is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and we want our community to have consistent and safe access to our local produce and products.
Thank you all for your cooperation and for your support of our Market.