Every Saturday, 9am to 12pm
Curbside Menu (updated every Friday)
Vendor Map (updated every Friday)
Purchase directly from vendors.
Please note that we ask unvaccinated customers to wear a mask when interacting closely with our vendors, employees, and other customers.
If you have a medical exception, we offer pre-ordering and curbside shopping to accommodate your needs. Please contact us for personalized assistance.
Policies in effect at our Market until further notice:
• Walk-in service with vendors with proper distancing.
All customers will be asked to enter/exit from one of two locations. Be prepared to wait to enter the market if we are at capacity. Once in the market, please distance from other customers while in line. Only one customer at a booth at one time.
• Drive-up service from 9am to 12pm on Saturday – curbside menu here
Please pull your car up along the Rice Street side of the market. Look for the tent and signage. Stay in your car and a market employee will approach your vehicle. Hand that person your shopping list and cash or info for your pickup. They will ask any questions to clarify your order and ask you to pull your vehicle up and wait. A runner will make your purchases or pick up your prepaid items and return to your vehicle, placing it all in the back seat or trunk when possible. All market employees/volunteers at the curbside area will be masked and sanitize frequently.
The market will continue the following practices:
• Hand sanitizer will be available for shoppers and vendors throughout the market;
• A hand washing station is available near our top entrance and market information booth;
• All vendor tents will be spaced to allow for physical distancing;
• Vendors will wear gloves and/or sanitize regularly and they will handle products for customers;
• Vendors may sample their product but we ask that customers let the vendor provide a single sample and then step to the side, away from others, to try that product;
• No member of Market staff or Market vendors will be allowed to attend the Market if they are experiencing illness;
• If you have any questions or need the Market’s assistance in any way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help any way we can.
We take the health and wellness of our community very seriously. Fresh local food is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and we want our community to have consistent and safe access to our local produce and products.
Thank you all for your cooperation and for your support of our Market.